Discover Hungary’s incredible landscape, gastronomy, fine wines and famous spa towns by bicycle, ride alongside the Tour de Hongrie – the country’s national cycling race!
Spend your holiday actively, and be a part of a tour that is every rider’s dream! Spoil yourself in 4 star hotels and with thermal spa visits. Hungary’s three famous thermal spas are included in the route. Try the local wine, food, highlights of Lake Balaton, and take in the wonderful panorama of the Danube bend! Cheer on the participants of the national cycling race!
Route: Budapest (1 night) – transfer – Zalakaros (2 nights) – Little Balaton – Keszthely – Hévíz (1 night) – Káli basin – Balatonfüred (2 nights) – Tata – Esztergom – Visegrád hills – Visegrad (2 nights) – Budapest (1 night)
Watch the video of the very first event:
International cycling media was represented in 2017, you can check out the articles in Cyclist Australia (by Nick Squillari), Cyclist Turkey (by Gökhan Toros), at German RennRad Magazine by Sebastian Stiphout, at French Top Velo by Olivier Haralambon, and Karolina Stehlikova’s review was publicated in Czech Cykloturistika Magazine. Austria’s main cycling website, Bikeboard.at also published an article about the 8 days Ride.
Doesn’t matter if you are an amateur athlete or recreational cyclist, we offer different levels during the tour:
- 4 point-to-point days: 50-100 km rides on roadbike.
- 4 facultative days: you can ride “hard”, take a recreational distance, or just pleasure. We offer a lot of optional activities!
Total distance is 5-700 kms, Desnivel: 4-5000 meters
The 2590 EUR price includes:
- Accommodation in 4 star hotels, breakfasts and dinners
- Special dinners, and wine tasting
- Entry to the spas
- Transfers, transportation, including luggages and bicycles
- Tour guides
- Mechanic accompanying you by car
- Spare bike, parts and gear
- Refreshments during all the rides
- Optional activities: beach, summer bobsleigh, museum visits, meals
- welcome bag and surprises
- Professional photography during the tour
You can also opt for bike and other gear rental!
Enjoy cycling with us! You have nothing more to do, just bring your cycling equipment, we will do all the rest!
More details will coming soon, if you have any question, just send it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org!